Saturday, May 1, 2010

winners!

I just converted my blog to my domain name. You can now bookmark my site as
www.bumblebeansinc.com
While I made some changes, I accidentally deleted my entire blog list...
boohoo! I had a big list!!!
I will have to build it back up again...



WINNERS!!!
We've got winners!

I have two helpers today to draw the winning names...

B's friend will draw the large bundle name...
drum roll please...


It's upside down, you can't read that?
OK, how about this one?

For the AMY BUTLER LARGE SCRAPS BUNDLE
Barbara A!


And the winner of the AMY BUTLER small scrap bag
By guessing the number of BASICS House blocks I rcvd was
... as of the mail today,
501!

two people guessed 500,
So B had to pick my left or my right hand to break the tie...
the winner is

LORI OF OODLES OF NOODLES!

oh, what the heck,
I can find some more scraps, the other 500 guesser was
DEANNA, of Wedding Dress Blue
You will also get a small scrap bag of scraps too!!


NYC METRO MOD QUILT GUILD
We had our 2nd meeting here today. Can I just tell you, GREAT STUFF GREAT TALENT!


more photos will be posted on the website...
fun day,
lots of new ideas and projects to come.
It so feels good to have a sewing community!

15 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

That "seperate but equal" quilt is stunning!

Deanna said...

501! That is a good number of blocks. Thanks for the giveaway. I look forward to receiving my scraps and having new toys to play with. Also, thanks for mentioning my little blog. It is 10 days old today.

Robin (rsislandcrafts) said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Clare said...

I adore the orange one. That is so so wonderful.

Congrats to the winners.

Quilts and Cats said...

I agree with Yankee Quilter. Seperate but Equal make a really strong statement and is beautifully done. My compliments to the quilter. P.S. Sorry about your blog list! Lynne

Rayna said...

More amazing work!! So sorry I missed today's meeting - but spent most at home with a 1 hour break at the studio. Packing. Bleh.

Kath said...

Those girls are adorable, so pretty! Your little daughter B, is growing up to be a a real beauty, you must be so proud. best wishes from rainy England

Janet said...

Congrats to the winners, what an astounding number! Fantastic show and tell, the quilts are wonderful.

Quiltmoose - Dagmar said...

Quite a number of blocks you've got!!! Great :-)

Congrats to the winners!

Dagmar

Jamie said...

Your sewing community looks like a lot of fun! You are right about the talent...the projects are amazing! Wish I lived closer. Congrats on getting so many blocks!

shellysquilts said...

Looks like a great meeting! I luv show and tell! Tell B her fingernails looks good! Have a great day! Happy quilting!

Anne at Film and Thread said...

What a wonderful guild meeting you must have had. Those quilts are fantastic. I esp. love the orange!

Joanna said...

Congrats to the winners! And also, a big congratulations to you, Victoria, for receiving so many blocks!!!

holly k said...

501!! That's wonderful! How many quilts will that make total?! Impressive!

Barb said...

wow V that in incredible!
looks like you gals had a great time, sorry to have missed it.
B and her friend are too cute!

Post a Comment