Wednesday, September 30, 2009

pay it forward.


So i have seen people doing this pay it forward idea, and thought it would be fun.
I got in at the matthews family blog, and now, part of the deal is,
I pick three people and send each of you something hand made,
and then each of you three, pick three people to hand make something for,
and so on and so forth.

I like projects like these. It keeps me thinking.

Wanna play along?
leave me a comment.

I'd like to say before Xmas it would be nice to send these items on...
although in John's post, he says you have a year.
But the way I think, I know I will forget about it and then leave someone hanging,
So I am sticking with, these will be sent out before xmas...
tis the season, right?

NOW CLOSED.
Prairiemoonquilts
Michele
and mary
you are in.

if you are looking to get in on the fun, run over to their sites... quick!

now, where was I?
see, how my mind works?


15 comments:

prairiemoonquilts said...

I wanna play! You'll have to spell it all out for me, tho. I don't wanna mess it up. I came to visit just now all innocent cuz I was looking for that Sis Boom Button, and now look what you've gotten me into!

Kit Lang said...

I finished the last of my three people just a couple of months ago (the three tote bags I did were Pay it Forwards), so I won't play again for a bit - I love how generous the time period of your Pay it Forward. I thought it was bad that I took from May to July to send mine!

I highly recommend the experience. I found it very rewarding. Have fun!

P.S. - love those blocks!

Michele said...

I love that concept! What fun! Speaking of fun, look at those blocks!

Sarah said...

I'm in the middle of one of these PIF's myself, so I'll pass this time. It's a lovely idea though. I'm sure there are some very beautiful gifts flying all over the world due to these PIF's.

Mary said...

I wanna play too! I just saw this on John's blog. Missed that, so I would love to play here. Let me know where to go from here, I am new to this.
Thanks, Mary

Cheryl Arkison said...

Those blocks almost look fake. V. cool.

flossyblossy said...

I think i'd like to play too but i'm not sure i 'get it'. It's been a long day...

Victoria @ BUMBLE BEANS said...

Prairiemoon, Michele, and Mary. you three are in. (the first three to say yes)
Flossy bossy, I don't have your email... or I'd sneak you in too.

Andi said...

These blocks look amazing.
All the more reason for me to be slightly disappointed to miss out on your PIF.
Oh well. Good luck to the 3 that made it in!! I'm sure you'll receive something wonderful.
Andi :-)

shellysquilts said...

These solids are AMAZING! Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Alexis said...

How fun! I'm in the midst of one of those from Facebook, only I played with 6 people and have only sent out 2 items- yikes! I think 3 is much smarter. I LOVE that stripey solid thing you're brilliantly working on!

Susan Ramey Cleveland said...

AWESOME!

MichelleB said...

I love those blocks - they're looking great! I still haven't done my "homework", but I'm planning to!

linda said...

i'm loving that strip quilt lady!

upstateLisa said...

Oh I love how those strips are coming together! how wonderful!

Post a Comment