Tuesday, September 15, 2009

achooo! darn dust bunnies



D I S T R A C T I O N S....



When majorly cleaning avoid working on tops you abandoned...
you'll never see the light of day!

Ok, well,
There are 5 tops now with backing ready to be quilted...

What was I doing?

Playing with the gray blocks?

no...
oh yeah,
folding.

FOCUS!!
and folding and folding...

I thought I did all the fabric, but I keep finding more...

Ooh! Look what I found...
A box of red heart yarn..


Anyone willing to crochet some baby blankets?
For donations only....
I need to know you will be donating them...and to whom
(not just a freebie...)

Email me.
And I will pick one person to get the box...


**

Oh look! the Tara's house block multiplied!
How did that happen?



What was I doing?
'oh yeah...

getting off the computer~

16 comments:

julia said...

I have ADD too. It drives me crazy!

Kath said...

Ooh I need a closer look at the rings quilt! Kath x

Cheryl Arkison said...

Please add those extra bits to the rail fence. It needs that bit of oopmh in the borders.

shellysquilts said...

Sewing is alot more fun than cleaning. Love the blocks for Tara. Happy sewing, my friend!

Stephanie said...

I firmly believe that disturbing dust bunnies makes allergies worse. So it's best to leave them alone and make quilts. :o)

True Blue Nana said...

I have always happy to be distracted from cleaning, especially by sewing.

Trudi said...

Distractions seem to be a good thing (big grin!) The tops look good, and the design wall looks even more interesting! Think of those distractions as rewards for the sorting, tidying and folding :o)

craft-crazed said...

this sounds familiar.... oh yeah Im the same way :) haha

Sarah said...

I like your style of cleaning! It's better to go with the flow anyway and obviously sewing is the right direction at the moment. Cleaning is for Spring anyway.

ROZ said...

You're making my head spin. finish something already

Kathie said...

looks like your having a lot of fun!
hey when a project calls your name work on it, your inspired!
you certainly have great projects waiting for attention!
Kathie

XUE said...

I do like folding & sorting fabrics. It's quite fun to come across fabrics which you have forgotten about :) .

Magnolia Bay Quilts said...

So I'm not the only one? I'm a little comforted by that, but also a little sad for you. :) Oh, well, at least we're never bored!

Libby said...

Well hopefully you are at least enjoying the distractions because it looks like there are lots of fun projects around. It will all get done eventually.

Cathy said...

Oooh I love distractions, and these distractions look fabulous!! xo

Cher said...

yeah, get off the computer..gets results! love what you are playing with and enjoying..focus..right.

Post a Comment