Sunday, July 5, 2009

sunday...relax.


Some new brights! I'm not one to use many theme prints around here,
but I couldn't pass up the Michael Miller resort fabrics...
the colors are just so great I had to give them a whirl.

the funky dots and stripes (Brandon Mably collection) were on
sale and had to get a few...

I've got me some PLAYING to do!


These new fabrics sort of look like the color palette of the clouds last night!



LOOK! RED WHITE and BLUE!
Amazing clouds, spotted by the kids last night as we lay lounging around...
Hope you enjoy your day!

**********


New Block gather!!!
Stop back MONDAY, I'm putting a call out for for some help!

9 comments:

True Blue Nana said...

I love your new prints. I would love to find some of those. I would like to do a quilt of beach themed houses and those would be great.

Magnolia Bay Quilts said...

The Michael Miller fabrics are too cute. And I love the fabrics in the second picture. Especially the paisley prints. Hope you have a nice Sunday!

shellysquilts said...

Hey V, You've got a lot of good stuff there. Enjoy!

YankeeQuilter said...

Those are some fun fabrics! cool sky too...

allsewnup said...

I'm jealous. These are fantastic fabrics, I've got to wait abit longer before I can indulge again. Those pics of the sky are too cool!

Sara said...

So much catching up to do! I love those fabrics! They are great. ANd the clouds are awesome. I also like all the quilts in your previous posts! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

jovaliquilts said...

Love your new fabrics!! They look like summer fun.

Mushyhed said...

oooh, loving your new additions to your stash!!

Kathie said...

looks like you had fun doing a little fabric shopping!
Love the sky pictures!
great weather finally!
Kathie

Post a Comment