Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pixiedust GATHER



Just a quick note to all my Pixiedust fabric GATHER friends:

The envelopes were mailed and on their way!

If you'd like to add the above Pixiedust GATHER picture to your sidebar, please do.


Thank you to all who wanted to help,
and THANK YOU Pixiedust for the charming fabrics!

I can't wait to see what happens with all this lovely talent!
click to see their blogs:

Amandajean
John
Helen
Tara
Doris
Mary
Linda
Debbie
Chen
Britt
Shelly
Andrea
HarleyDee
Rachael
Siobhan
Roseann
Michelle
Sarah P
Carolyn
Angela
Anne

Jane
Janet
Cheri
Kathie
Sarah C.



8 comments:

Harley Dee said...

I grabbed the button. Thanks so much, I can't wait to get the fabric! :)

blushing rose said...

These are so pretty ... TTFN ~Marydon

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I look forward to receiving the fabric and working on the block!!

Janet said...

You have attracted a very creative group of contributors. I went through the whole list, some being those I follow regularly. Can't wait to see what we all come up with.

What Comes Next? said...

How neat! Can't wait to see the results.

Nanci said...

Astilby is one of my daughter's favorite plants. She has moved hers with her to each house...15 years old and it still looks fabulous.

Amy said...

How exactly did I manage to miss out on this fun?

Hope you're having a wonderful time at the lake.

xo

Stacy said...

Thank you all soo much for participating I can't wait to see what happens.

Post a Comment