Thursday, December 31, 2009

welcome 2010


We'll be ringing in the new year with more snow!
The 26" was gone, and now we are getting just a little bit more.

I feel sorry for all the folk in Times Square tonight! brrrrr!

We hide out at our house for New Years, since we live so close to Times Square, it gets really hard to get around,streets close ext.. so we avoid it... and the noise..
the steady thrum of AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! WOOO!!!!!! HHHHAAAPPYY NEEEWW YYEEAARRR!!!!! it goes on for hours... the dogs go crazy....

***

We took a drive yesterday out and about, and drove past this house with there front yard, (!!!) covered in Canadian Geese all over it.... some yard huh?


I passed this car as I walked to the post office... Good name for fudge! ha!
Click for link & Coupon!
I've sewn up all my tiles blocks. and am working on the little doll quilts...
I look forward to next week to finishing up some of these projects...
For now I will be day dreaming about more quilts to be made in 2010.

May your new year be filled with good
Health & Happiness
...


15 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy New Year, V! Can't wait to see what you cook up in 2010!

Deborah said...

Happy New Year to you and your family. I have been channeling my inner Victoria this week and will have 3 quilts finished by Sunday!

Stephanie said...

Oops! Now that I look again, I see it's how you angled the shot. Looked like it was being towed. :o)

Stephanie said...

Happy New Year! Love the fudge sign. :o) Perhaps the car broke down because the owner ate too much of his own product and the car couldn't take the weight?

Anne at Film and Thread said...

Happy New Year to you, too! I hope it's a great one for you and your family and thanks for all the fun projects and inspiration through the past year.

Quiltmoose - Dagmar said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, too! May all your wishes for 2010 come true!

Mrs Moen said...

Happy New Year to you too! We already have fireworks popping around us (it's 8pm here); lots of kids that has to be put to bed before midnight. We used to do it too when daughter was young; the evening got so long and she so tired:-)
Now it's only husband and I here at home, and I am all snuggeled up in the sofa with a hand quilting project. Not a bad way of welcoming the new year...

Cheryl Arkison said...

Here's to another raucous and creative New Year!

shellysquilts said...

Hey V, Happy New Year and you know I'll be thinking about you as I'm sewing my brains out tonight! Happy sewing, my friend!

p.s. Sunny and 62, Yipee!

belinda said...

Is your house in the Hamptons? Do you ever see Ina Garten the one and
only Barefoot Contessa???
I finished another quilt last night...or I should say early this morning....LOL....I don't think I'm up for getting anything else finished before 'The Ball' drops. I'm certainly up for starting something NEW though. Something NEW to bring in the NEW YEAR with!
Have a happy time ringing in the NEW YEAR!!!

Yuki said...

Happy New Year! Love the fudge sign. I just may have to order some.

ttfn :) Yuki

Carla said...

Here's to new creations, new adventures and busy hands for the new year!

Fabric Fanatic said...

Happy New Year to the Findlay Clan....I look forward to 2010 and lots of quilts, lots of pics of Miss B, and tons of good times here.
xoxoo

Tonya R said...

Happy New Year!!! Those geese are much more attractive than the vultures who were parked at a lawn near here...

Terriaw said...

Happy New Year to you too! Hope you enjoyed a nice celebration away from those crowds. Sounds like you've been quite product too. What an awesome name for a fudge company - too funny!

Post a Comment