Saturday, October 10, 2009

lovely day


Found them! pheew. Thought I lost them.

All Things Curious:




Leaves on the ground, and on my counter....


An old top I am mending seams, so i can quilt it out... It's so lovely.
Prince Charming thinks it's cozy, and Belle, well, she thinks it's grand.
Fabulous old find. heavy as a rock. Wonderful brass legs.. makeover time!


Pumpkin picking, apple picking, raindrop dodging,
Apple cider, Carmel apples, yard sales, apple sauce,
Thinking, digging, creating
and
Hula Hooping.

That's how we spent our day.

Hope yours was grand!

8 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

Sounds like just a bout a perfect fall day!

Cheryl Arkison said...

How long do you process your apple sauce? After Hubby nearly ate all the stuff I made for apple butter I realize that I need to make some just for him.

True Blue Nana said...

Great pictures. I love that old quilt. The colors are wonderful.

Beth said...

OH! That aqua glider is calling to me!

quiltycat said...

A lot of thing for a great day!
nichi

Magnolia Bay Quilts said...

What a happy post! Sounds like a really fun day. I'm anxious to see the "after" picture of the table. Great find!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Sounds like an awesome day for you. I went to visit 4 month old great-niece Piper who had open heart surgery on Thursday to repair heart defects. She is doing great.

amandajean said...

i LOVE the photo of B and the smiley face. my kids (and I) like to make faces from cheerios.

Post a Comment