Wednesday, September 1, 2010

unpacking day two.

 THE BASICS HOUSE QUILTS are hung for the fundraiser in the morning!
I drove up tonight to the New York Botanical Garden to hand them over!
Of course my camera battery was dead when I got there.... 
So you'll have to wait til tomorrow to see
good pictures of all the quilts hung!
I've strategically moved piles around and around in my studio....  
It's starting to look like I could cut out a quilt top!
But not quite!  It is much more manageable now... not so overwhelming...

I've been bumbling around in circles here for two days, working on different projects...
Either cleaning, unpacking, hanging, moving, sweeping, and LOOK!
It's starting to look like a home again!
This is a sneak peak, do you want to see the pictures when its' all done?

I've been at it since 7:30 til midnight for two days... I'm Happily tired...

"Busy" can feel so good...sometimes...

Hope your days are filled with less "dust bunnies" than mine!


oh!
P.S.


Two things...

Some wondered where my blog roll went... I moved all my favorite blogs  to BLOGLINES.com... it manages my 100's of blogs I scroll through much easier...
after I switched my blog name, I lost my blogs,m yet again, and decided enough with that... Blogger kept dumping them, and I had to keep putting them all back...

Second, I got a few more comments about peoples links to my blog going to the old site address.
Yes, after changed my blog name, (twice)
I am afraid you must switch the blog address on your end in your bog rolls....

Thanks!!  You guys have all been so great and patient with all the changes here...
I thank you , and all the lovely readers out there...

good night!

10 comments:

Mego said...

wow! It's looking GOOD...you have been SO busy the last couple of days! Have fun at the auction!

CharlotteP said...

Desn't look to me as though you have been 'bumbling around' - rather you have been working like a demon - as usual!!

Clare said...

Don't you ever stop! You're making me exhausted just reading this. :-))

Kath said...

Having just moved house, you have my sympathies Miss Victoria :D

Stephanie said...

I hope it's a terrific fundraiser morning!!! Looking forward to more photos.

Andrea, the little collector said...

Oooh new art too? Loving circles lately!

Lovely morning...get back home safely!

Trudi said...

Looks pretty darn good! Good luck with the auction :)

Barb in Mi said...

Can't wait to hear how the auction went! Hope you had a great time - and a break from moving, cleaning...!

Judi said...

Are you kidding? Yes we want pictures!

Vesuviusmama said...

Looking good in that cool, modern home of yours!

Post a Comment