Friday, March 12, 2010

applique day



Applique the day away...
I'm not going to be posting as much as I am stitching my brains out by hand over here...
This is a slightly different project I am working on, but I enjoy it just the same...
For once I have had a complete idea in my head, and so far it's playing out
in all the right ways for this commission... It suits the client to a T...

Everything below is to be hand appliqued, so I dove right in today...
Have a super weekend!




GIVEAWAY and BLOCK gather in last post..
or click here

How cute are these cats from YUKI??
Thanks Yuki!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Those kitty house blocks are ADORABLE! Of course, I'm slightly biased towards anything with cats in it! Now I'm inspired to make more house blocks for you.

Nice job on the applique!

Robin (rsislandcrafts) said...

The kitties are adorable! Looks like lots of relaxing hand work for you this weekend. Enjoy!!

Rene' said...

Those are great blocks with the kitties! Enjoy your hand appliqueing this weekend. Such a beautiful project. Hey, any tips on using those "dots" on your fingers? I tried them, but after a while the "dots" slid and my needle got all sticky from the adhesive! Have a great weekend.

thea said...

hehe I'm not usually a cat person, but SERIOUSLY that cute litle one is peeking through the doorway - I mean come ON! How could I not like that?

thea.
xx

Post a Comment