Monday, February 15, 2010

lazy days


Olympics and sewing?
Olympics is winning...
Not much else going on this quiet lovely lazy weekend...

I finished some small hand sewing projects...
And at the Empire guild on Saturday, they did a, members teaching group classes,
so I sat in on the crazy quilt class with Andrea...
It was nice to just sit and chat and sew...


Perhaps I'm just all sugared up, and can't focus?


When your hubby and daughter make you a cake for Valentine's day
you can't NOT eat it!

We're so lazy this weekend,
we each got dibs on when we think the snow
is going to fall off the side of the house...

Hope your Weekend was just as fabulously lazy!
Sometimes we just need days like that!



House blocks
will be gathered til the end of April
so you have loads of time.

Email me when you've finished your blocks,
and I will give you the address to send them too.

Your willingness to help makes this project so special.
I can't wait to see how many quilts will become from this project.

Thank you so much for all your help and lovely comments.




4 comments:

Robin (rsislandcrafts) said...

Sometimes it's nice to have a lay weekend. That snow doesn't look like it's going to stay up there much longer. If it makes it to Wednesday, I will be surprised.

9patchnurse said...

I am finding it very hard to sew and watch the olympics at the same time. Always missing something or just sitting at the machine staring at the TV. I finally took a stick to my giant icicles, hard to resist. I can't wait to make some house blocks for you, AWESOME idea. Glad you had a nice weekend!

Judi said...

4:52 Monday is my vote. I also took a broom to all my icicles.

YankeeQuilter said...

I finished six houses! I may try and "build" a couple more before putting them in the mail. Very fun. I have my projects all ready to watch Westminster Dog show the next couple of nights!

Post a Comment