Friday, November 13, 2009

PIXIE DUST DONE!

The Pixie Dust Quilt is done!
Washed and fabulous.

It's a beauty. You all did such a beautiful job on your blocks!
Thank you Stacy at Pixie Dust Fabrics for donating the fabrics.
(Please go visit her and thank her!)
They were lovely and so fun to work with!

Now to figure out a way to sell it!

61" X 81"

Anyone interested in buying it outright, please send me an email.

Easy peasy.

In honor of a dear little friend of mine, I'd like, if we sell it,

a check made directly to the JDRF
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation

I've also sent JDRF an email to ask if they can just take the Quilt to raise money themselves,
if we are not able to get a price I feel is fair for it.



If you are someone who is able to set up a raffle, or put it in your shop window to help us.
Let me know.

I'm working on a couple things here to try to make this happen.



Front View

I'm working on a couple things here to try to make this happen.

But first! Some Better Pictures To show off it's beauty!
Back view


Have a lovely weekend Everyone.



27 comments:

Anne at Film and Thread said...

The quilt turned out beautifully and I love the charity you chose. I hope it will raise a lot of money!

Barb said...

so cute - great color balance.
I love the back -
have a great weekend.
barb

Judi said...

The quilt is beautiful. Please let us know what works the best to raise money for a charity. It's an awesome idea.

wishes, true and kind said...

Very pretty! I love the one extra block peeking out from the lower right corner :)

allsewnup said...

A wonderful charity. Thanks again for the gather V. I'll be on the watch for the next one.
Pixie Dust & Sis Boom Pow were so much fun!

Carolyn

jovaliquilts said...

Yay, looks great!! I love that you put a block in the lower righthand corner. :) And, of course, on the back.

Trudi said...

It is truely beuatiful V! Congratulations on another successful 'gather'!

shellysquilts said...

Pat yourself on the back, my friend. You are simply AMAZING! Well done!

MichelleB said...

Wow! It looks great!

RosaMarĂ­a said...

great job!!! it looks so beautiful!!!

Kathie said...

Its beautiful
congrats on finishing it! Good luck with raising money for such a wonderful cause
Kathie

Mego said...

You PIXIE DUST ladies made a BEAUTIFUL quilt! CONGRATULATIONS to all and good luck in the sale!

Laura said...

It is gorgeous and all for a wonderful cause. Great job!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

What a pretty quilt. That's a nice thing your doing. Very nice !!!

Corn said...

What a pretty quilt V! You should have your own Raffle on your blog through Paypal! Its for a great cause.

Patty said...

The quilt is beautiful. Everyone did a great job.

Jackie said...

Just gorgeous V!! I am sure it will make the foundation a bunch of cash. Definitely a worthy cause.

stitchinpenny said...

It is a wonderful quilt and I love the charity. I hope you get a great price for it. Good luck on marketing strategies.

ParisMaddy said...

Love these soft colours. You did a beautiful job.

Sarah said...

Victoria it looks wonderful! So pretty and girly. I love all the quilting and the puckered look it gives it. Very snuggly. Well done, it's so nice to see it finished.

Rachel said...

It's lovely! Boy, we all do such good work together hehe... and that quilting is great! I hope you raise lotsa dollars for your charity!

Rachel said...

Oh - and I blogged about the quilt and the charity. Hopefully all 4 of my faithful readers (ahem) will see it and hop over to your post for more info.

PurplePickle said...

I think a raffle would be great. It would make lots of money and also a low income person may win. You can set that up on PayPal. I think $2 a chance would be good. Have a nice Saturday, everyone.
Mary C.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

It is just a wonderful quilt, a great cause and I hope it raises bookoo money!

sewtakeahike said...

wow V! It's absolutely beautiful!

ROZ said...

what a lovely quilt. and Novenber is Diabetes awareness month.

ArtGirl said...

I just found your blog - I love your different quilts and projects! i'll have to keep looking around some more.

Post a Comment